While staying at a Top of Clifton Hill area hotel you will already have convenient on site parking. For those visiting us for a day trip there is ample parking available to visitors. Some lots are privately owned, others are municipally owned- all are pay per use, usually a flat rate varying by season.
2) West side of Ellen Ave- by the Chalet Inn and Suites
4) Lot on the corner of Ellen and Magdalen Sts.- entrance off Ellen
5) Lot beside above.
Municipal Parking: usually $3 an hr.-$12/8hr. max.
1) There is metered parking on Ellen Ave.
2) Lot #20- On Palmer Ave. .
3) Lot # 5- Just off Palmer- across from above.
4) Lot #18B Kitchener St. Acoss from the Sandstone Grillhouse
5) Lot # 4 Ellen Ave.-by Niagara Family Inn.
The City of Niagara Falls allows the holder of a valid disability permit ( from anywhere in North America) to park at meters without payment of the meter for the maximum time of the meter or 2 (two) hours, whichever is less. The valid permit MUST be displayed. If it is not displayed, a parking ticket will be issued.
A valid Disability permit is accepted when parking in a municipally owned lot without payment of the machine for the maximum duration of the lot.