As of April 3rd, the COVID-19 response framework (colour coded zones) were paused.
This put a one month restriction on indoor dining and all non-essential services. Hotels and motels remain open with ammenities limited. Please refer to each businesses website for the most up-to-date information.
Many restaurants are still offering take-out.
A Provincewide State of Emergency is in effect as of April 8, 2021.
Take-Out Available. Please check with each business as to hours and any additional time or date changes that may be in place.
- AG Inspired Cuisine - Tuesday to Sunday
- Antica Pizzeria
- Casablanca Restaurant & Pizzeria
- Four Brothers Cucina
- Guru Fine Indian Cuisine
- Jack's Cantina Monday to Saturday
- Mama Mia's- Friday to Sunday
- Potato Jackets Niagara Falls - Saturday/Sunday
- Sandstone Grill House - Wednesday to Sunady
- Shiv Kirti Chef of India
- Smoke's Poutinerie Niagara Falls - Friday to Sunday
- The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro
- Yanks - Thursday to Sunday
Weinkeller (dine in available starting March 22nd)