The three day Carmel Fine Art and Music Festival kicks off with an Artists; Gala on Friday September 14th, 2018 at 7pm to 11pm. It provides the public the first viewing of the festival’s talent. You will be able to mingle with the artists while enjoying wine & hors-d’oeuvres.
The festival rolls out Saturday September 15th, 2018 at 9am to 11pm and Sunday September 16th, 2018 at 9am to 6pm, with indoor and outdoor exhibitions of fine art in a variety of mediums and styles. Admission is $5. Kids under 12 are free. The festival will proceed rain or shine.
Located at Firemen’s Park at 2275 Dorchester Road in Niagara Falls, a gem located in the north end of Niagara Falls. Plenty of parking, easy to access from the QEW.
- Artists will be exhibiting and selling their work – indoors and outdoors
- Dozens of musicians playing throughout the weekend – indoors and outdoors
- A Friday evening “Artist’s Soiree” festival opening reception with wine & hors-d’oeuvres.
- Children’s Creative Art Zone – make and take home art!
- Art Installations that will transform the perception of space.
- Live Art – Artists will create series of work from life.
- Community Art Mural Installation – everyone is welcome to add to it!
- and SO MUCH MORE!
See more Niagara Falls event listings.