Presented by ParaSport Ontario, this is a festival of inclusion. It’s about trying new adapted activities and ParaSports. It’s about connecting people, places and resources in the Niagara community. It’s about participation and inspiration, new ideas and new ways to play. It’s about making Niagara a model community of inclusion in Ontario. It’s about getting to “Yes We Can!”
• 25+ “TRY Me” adapted sport, recreation and physical activity areas
• Special guest speakers and presenters
• Dozens of active living experts to answer your questions
• PARAMAZING sport challenges
• Resource fair
• Adapted equipment showcase
• Spectacular media presentations
• Competitions and prizes
For Who: EveryBODY! People with disabilities, friends and family, seniors, students, educators, sport and recreation enthusiasts, fitness professionals, activity leaders, healthcare professionals, community members, municipality and business leaders.
Why: To ensure that all members of Niagara’s disability community can find a sport or physical activity of their choice. “There is a sport for everyBODY!”
With the support of the Ontario Trillium Foundation, it’s all FREE!